Jewell Stewart & Pratt PC, a nationally-recognized San Francisco (FiDi) business immigration law firm, has an opening for the full-time position of Administrative Assistant.
- Support the overall administrative functions of the office
- Gather documents and information, draft correspondence, case documents, and billing documents as required
- Organize and maintain case documents, soft and hard copy files, and subject-matter resources following the firm’s standard procedures
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases or spreadsheets as required
- Process incoming and outgoing and intra-office mail and couriers
- Inventory and restock office and kitchen supplies, keep copy machine area clean and well-stocked
- Back up the office services manager, including oversight of general office responsibilities, such as scheduling and greeting guests, tidying common areas and conference rooms, etc.
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow through, and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
What we offer:
- Work with top professionals in the field
- Small-firm collegiality with big-firm benefits
- Career path for advancement
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.