Zdeni is an associate with the firm’s nonimmigrant practice group. She focuses on H-1B, TN, E-3, and H-1B1 visa matters for highly skilled professionals, and has worked extensively to respond to complex government challenges (Requests for Evidence) in H-1B cases.
Zdeni started her legal career in Prague, and after practicing commercial and real estate law for two years, she pursued her dream of migrating to the United States. Prior to joining the firm, Zdeni worked in San Francisco for an international management consulting firm in an immigration and corporate advisory capacity, and clerked for a prominent business immigration law firm, as well as a boutique tax law firm representing foreign nationals in U.S. tax proceedings.
Honors & Awards:
- Pro bono volunteer, East Bay Naturalization Collaborative
Memberships & Admissions:
- State Bar of California
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Magister Prague Faculty of Law, Charles University
- LL.M. U.S. Legal Studies with Immigration & Business Law Concentration, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Bilingual in English and Czech, working proficiency in Slovak, and limited working proficiency in Polish